You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Suggested assignments

Ok...Here's my idea...Nevada Magazine is running a contest...their catagories are:
City scape
Rural life
Black & White
Long Exposure
Natural light
Event
Landscape
Wildlife
Portrait/people
Mobile phone

I propose we use these as our "assignments" for the next month and a half. (And anything else we happen to shoot)...I plan on submitting at least something to them and hope you will too. Due date for the magazine is July 15. What do you think?
 http://nevadamagazine.com/home/2015/05/21/2015-great-nevada-picture-hunt/
Here's the link if you want to look at it.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm so rusty after months of stagnation! Gots to get out, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I hear you about the stagnation! Perfect word. Time to shake off the dust! We're doin' this!

    ReplyDelete