You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Interpretation of Zen







Alright, I have put a lot of thought in this assignment. This is one idea I came up with for Zen. I am ashamed to admit that I have never shot a silhouette (on purpose) and three of us girlfriends went out and had a BLAST! There was some off-roading, rock climbing, and laughing. Well...not a lot of off-roading or rock climbing, but we did enjoy ourselves. This was a good assignment to get me to do something new.

5 comments:

  1. Who is that hot yoga body?!? Ha ha! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never tell! I am sworn to secrecy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I thought about going to the local gym to take pictures of the local yoga teacher guru, but it didn't seem interesting. I like what you did with yoga; it makes it artistic and visually stimulating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool sihouettes of Warrior & Tree poses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these turned at great and am glad someone got some inspiration, I guess I am just having a hard time finding anything zen or peaceful about this summer with my kids ;)

    ReplyDelete