You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Decoration - Portland, OR



I took this at Thanksgiving just as Christmas decorations were starting to go up around Portland. It was the night of the Christmas Tree Bomber, if you watched the news. There weren't many individuals along the Willamette River front at the time. I jammed my camera between some metal handrails to stabilize it, turned the flash off, and took about four shots. This was the best IMO.

3 comments:

  1. THis is a really great shot, I love the reflections and the lights, especially with the sky so hazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the lights reflected in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reallylike this. the different color of lights and the reflections. very nice.

    ReplyDelete