You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shoes....Boots....Always a Bit Behind.....

I took this pic sometime last spring and Barb and Shawn commented and gave me some tips.  Well, I finally dragged them out again at one point and though they were a bit more worn, figured I would try and post them for the shoes category and see if these were better or not.  I think the somments had been about the lighting and trying to capture more of the grain of the wood.  I wish I had more time to do some 'shoes' pic's because I think shoes have a definite personality and can evoke some great emotions in us (maybe just 'cause I am a girl and I LOVE shoes ;)



3 comments:

  1. My two favorites are the top one, and the bottom one (color, with hat). I like the shadow effects of the top one; and I like the "still life" effects of the boots with the hat, on the wood background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand the sentiment attached to footwear. You definitely need to preserve these images.

    My favorite is the bottom pic for the same reasons Barb stated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these! So cute. I think I like the bottom 2 the best.

    ReplyDelete