You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Number please... (take 2)




This is my first attempt at photography for the purpose of art rather than family snap shots, so please don't judge too harshly! I'm very excited to learn and improve and you are all great examples so I have high expectations... DON'T FAIL ME!! :)

P.S. I posted this last night at Steff's house. We forgot that it would show as Steff unless she signed out and I signed in so, sorry for the confusion. My name is Marie Bleak, hear me roar.

3 comments:

  1. Marie I am so glad you are doing this. These are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the red of the telephone booth contrasts with the yellow wall. The snow covered sigh adds a sense of mystique to the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dang good! I like how the aim is pointed upward on the one of the brick building... Great pics!

    ReplyDelete