You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

questions on "self-portrait"

I've had a few people asking me about "self-portrait". If you can feel like you can take your picts on your own, by all means do. I don't feel like it is cheating to have someone help you. You will be setting up the photo, you'll have to have thought it all out so having someone push your button to me is no problem. It takes a bit of fore thought on this one but I think it will be fun to see what we all come up with and even learn a bit about each other. I think it is important to have experiences on both sides of the camera, making this assignment doubly important. If anyone has further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

1 comment:

  1. Some tips for a self portrait

    http://digital-photography-school.com/self-portraits-7-tips-for-going-beyond-the-basics

    ReplyDelete