You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Creating My Own Shot



I had a window and wanted to take a picture with it hanging from a tree. Well I was all bundled up: hat, scarf, gloves, jacket, and galoshes (because of the mud). I traversed through the mud "for a while" caring a ladder, the window, and of course my camera and my pocket filled with misc. items I might need. This was the shot that I liked the best. The storm and sun added just the right combination.

4 comments:

  1. Very creative! Way to think outside the box. I would like to have seen you toting around all that stuff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO artsy! I like the contrast of the dark window and tree against the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you planned this shot out and made it happen. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool angle! I love the sun coming through it at the top!

    ReplyDelete