You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Monday, February 8, 2010

Catching on and Catching Up!!

Started My Wheels Turnin'


A couple of weeks ago Shawn started posting pic's on facebook from this project--which I knew nothing about, but have always been fascinated with photography and wished I knew more.  So, I decided to start taking more pic's and trying to edit them--besides the millions I take of my kids.  Theses winter pic's are some of them, so I was really excited to learn more and get the invite from Steff!  The wagon counts for my 'vehicle'.


Snow Baby



Summer's Not Forgotten




No Words for Winter's Beauties

5 comments:

  1. Im so glad you posted these! You definately have a knack for photography. I love the winters beauty one!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog! I enjoyed the sunflowers (that's what I am guessing they are) because of the color editing. I enjoy adding a different twist to a picture. I must say that the last one is my favorite though. The colors in the sunset are great and the composition makes it an interesting picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks--especially since Shawn is the one who inspired me to go out and take these and since I started tinting and playing with my editing since you had done that on one of your windows!! Lots of FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're on now! The wagon wheel one is awesome - the composition is very appealing, and the snow on the wheel adds a lot of interest to the photo. I really like the snow blobs on the sunflower seed heads. And the sunset through the snow-covered branches is a unique perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the subtle colors in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete