You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Monday, February 22, 2010

Speed of Light

I took these pictures while parked on the side of I-15 just outside of Las Vegas. I forgot to bring my tripod with me so the first one was taken braced against the side of my car, trying to hold as still as possible. The second two were taken at the back of my car with the wind of the passing cars blowing me every which way. I was experimenting with moving light and exposure times. (The only changes made in editing was cropping.)

F 7

20 Seconds

F 11
15 seconds
F36
15 Seconds

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, I am impressed how still you were able to hold for the first shot. They are very creative and a fun experiment with light and motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool! You are brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I tried taking a moving vehicle night shot, but nobody was out. Maybe Vegas' lights are the answer...

    ReplyDelete