You don’t take a photograph, you make it. –Ansel Adams

Monday, February 15, 2010

Magic Out of the Ordinary....

Amazing how if you can capture the right thing in the right light at the right time it becomes a work of art or something really interesting to look at and thought-provoking, when normally you wouldn't even pay much attention to it. I LOVE photography because you start to look at the world like the self-portrait Whitney did last week, with one eye open and one eye viewing the world through a camera!


Time To Dust The Piano





 Valentine Memory



Where to Start...Kind of Puzzling, Isn't it?


Texture is everywhere!  How do we narrow it down?



Time to Vaccum?


I can't be serious all the time--or cleaning all the time!!  Thought it was kind of fun to capture the texture of the carpet, with the reminder of the vaccum in the background waiting for me to stop playing with my camera and get to work cleaning!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are great! I love the finger-streaked marks in the dust on the piano (is that was it was?) And the closeup of the puzzle pieces was RICH with color and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the piano-thing-a-majig. Looks so artsy! The others are good too. YOu have an eye for photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your DOF on the last two pictures. It really made normal everyday things a bit more interesting. But it also reminded me I need to vaccum too. Oh well there's always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the puzzle. Great job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete